Every running season the club runs the MAAC Championship. The championship aggregates your age-adjusted % score from various MAAC and other races over the season and the person with the highest score is the winner. To be eligible you must:
- Be a MAAC member
- Complete 4 qualifying races of 4 different distances
- One must be from Group A (under 10 Miles) and one must be from Group B (10 Miles and over)
- Only one race (your best) from each distance will count. i.e Your best 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon will count
- Most MAAC races qualify as well as Bermuda Half Marathon, the Bermuda Marathon Weekend and the Marathon Majors
- Awards will be given for the Top 5 (Male and Female), Best Single Race Performance (Male and Female) and Most Improved (Male and Female).
The results are calculated offline in a spreadsheet and will be awarded at the MAAC Annual Dinner.